You make pie when the Pie lover (garrett) is gone. I am so jealous. I'll be expecting a pie when you come visit. (not hypocrite) Not to put a damper on your skills, but did you make the crust also? Way to go.
I have been running now for about 5 years. I love running, especially once I'm done with my run. I'm thankful that my body has held out after having babies so I can still run. Yehaw!
4 comments:
I am extremely impressed. Way to go!
GO Mom, can you repeat that day next time we come visit :)
You make pie when the Pie lover (garrett) is gone. I am so jealous. I'll be expecting a pie when you come visit. (not hypocrite) Not to put a damper on your skills, but did you make the crust also? Way to go.
Yes in deedy I made the crust too!
Post a Comment