Thursday, September 17, 2009

Art with Gracie and Rome. They both have won dad over.
This is Rome. She has totally changed our family since coming to us. Now famous quote from Art - "When did we become dog people?" Who could resist this face? We love her. When she came to us she was very very sick. The Doctors at Willow Creek Pet Center and many prayers saved her life. Thank you Lord.
"I'm thinking Arbys"

3 comments:

Christine Peterson said...

She is adorable. I love that the family is so in love with her.

RaQuelle Willey said...

oh, those eye could make any heart melt. I love how she's pulled you all together. Dawons will be in love. His new favorite word is "Puppy" and will say it a millions times and following them around.

Garrett and Rebecca said...

Dad has gone from secretly opening the gate so the dog runs away to spending tons of money on keeping a dog alive. that is a big change. I think I like it.