One of our beautiful daughters got married this past weekend.
Evette and Nate were married in the Salt Lake Temple
on May 28, 2011. It was a wonderful day!
It was so fun to have all my kids together for this special day.
I have such gorgeuos daughters.
and some silly boys
We had their reception in our backyard. It was so much work to get everything ready but it turned out beautiful. I had some good friends who really helped me put it all together, thank you!
Evette makes everything so much fun and her reception was 100% fun.
My son in laws entertaining themselves
Such cute nieces and nephews these two have.
I just love all my daughters so much and will cherish this picture forever.
My granddaughter, Sienna, was so excited to be the flower girl. She seemed to enjoy being in charge of the flowers, throwing out rose pedals as they bride and groom left and blowing bubbles at the reception.
It started to rain half way through the reception but that didn't stop anyone. Evette and Nate didn't mind at all and still danced in the rain with all their friends.
I love you so much Evette and Nate!!!
Congrats on your marriage, we are so proud of you.














4 comments:
The wedding turned out so wonderful and Evette was a beautiful bride!!!She picked a really great guy for her husband! What a wonderful Marriage celebration for Evette and your family!!!! We had a lot of fun!!!
Amazing pics! Love the one on the trampoline. It will be fun to see these two start their life together. What an adventure!
Okay, I have to point out Dawson in the big family picture at temple stairs. Go look at that of him, he is a character!!!!!
maybe it's time to update your blog... my two year anniversary is just around the corner...
Post a Comment