Jessica's graduation from University of Utah! Go Utes!!
Jessica has graduated with a double major in Social Work and Phycology, but she calles it Sociology. We are so very proud of her!!!! Congrats to Jessica!!!!!!
sure go and change the blog on me so my comment doesn't make sense any more. I liked it better when Jessica graduated in Phycology in an attempt to spell psychology.
Now are you pleased? I don't know why I write anything about any of my kids??? I just get corrected no matter how hard I try. Austin walks in the room, waving thru the invisable smoke, smiles and says "mom's cooking again"!!! Why oh why did I ever have 8 kids????? (really happy I did:) ) (sometimes)
you changing it back just made my day. We all love our mother so don't worry too much. Oh and by the way something else is now spelled wrong but I will just let you figure it out. Also, having 8 kids ensures many comments on your blog posts, so that is a plus.
I have been running now for about 5 years. I love running, especially once I'm done with my run. I'm thankful that my body has held out after having babies so I can still run. Yehaw!
12 comments:
Wow, I never knew Jessica liked algae so much. (Phycology is the study of algae) I assume you mean Psychology. But either way congrats Jess
Yeah Jessica!! She looks so beautiful. Can you believe she is your 3rd daughter to graduate? Awesome.
Did you mean Sociology & Social Work? Love ya.
sure go and change the blog on me so my comment doesn't make sense any more. I liked it better when Jessica graduated in Phycology in an attempt to spell psychology.
Now are you pleased? I don't know why I write anything about any of my kids??? I just get corrected no matter how hard I try. Austin walks in the room, waving thru the invisable smoke, smiles and says "mom's cooking again"!!! Why oh why did I ever have 8 kids????? (really happy I did:) ) (sometimes)
you changing it back just made my day. We all love our mother so don't worry too much. Oh and by the way something else is now spelled wrong but I will just let you figure it out. Also, having 8 kids ensures many comments on your blog posts, so that is a plus.
Christy gets the comment award for this blog. Yeah Christy!!! The rest of you will have to try harder next time.
Christy's comment is lame. it totally skipped over the other child that has a degree also. "3rd DAUGHTER to graduate" what about the SON?
WOW, what did everyone eat for breakfast? chill pill is needed.
Congrats jess, i'll leave it at that
I'm entertained by all of your fun comments! Congrats Jessica! What a great accomplishment!
This is bugging me. What did I spell wrong?
it is getting picky but "calles" is spelled calls. no E. But now I'm worried the grammar police will start checking everything I write.
Love you
Post a Comment