This is Edyta on Dancing With the Stars. Some have said they think I look like her. What a compliment, WOW! How about her partner, does Art look like him? Add some hair and it could be close!
OH MY GOSH! I can't believe this. I've totally thought that every time I watch the show!!!! Its your twin specially when they show her without make-up on reminds me exactly of you from pictures in your college years with straight hair and parted in the middle.
I have been running now for about 5 years. I love running, especially once I'm done with my run. I'm thankful that my body has held out after having babies so I can still run. Yehaw!
4 comments:
Wow that is a compliment! She is beautiful and so are you.
OH MY GOSH! I can't believe this. I've totally thought that every time I watch the show!!!!
Its your twin specially when they show her without make-up on reminds me exactly of you from pictures in your college years with straight hair and parted in the middle.
Your both Beautiful!!!!!
ps way to post!
Ya, you two do look a lot alike. How fun!
Yes, I think you look like her and I do see a little of Art in that guy, I think it is his smile.
Post a Comment