I am the one that wrote the first comment. I have no idea why I was signed up under Adrianne's blog name! Oh well! I do like your pictures! I am glad to see some new picture on your blog.
They turned out really good. Your photographer did a great job. :) You'll have to give me her number. She's so good, but she also had a great target, you guys are a good looking family!!
I have been running now for about 5 years. I love running, especially once I'm done with my run. I'm thankful that my body has held out after having babies so I can still run. Yehaw!
7 comments:
I love to see your family pictures! They turned out really good!
I am the one that wrote the first comment. I have no idea why I was signed up under Adrianne's blog name! Oh well! I do like your pictures! I am glad to see some new picture on your blog.
good job actually updating your blog mommy! that took 3 hours???? haha. loves
They turned out really good. Your photographer did a great job. :) You'll have to give me her number. She's so good, but she also had a great target, you guys are a good looking family!!
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing with us.
Love the slide show! Want it on my blog too! WE sure are a good lookin family! love it!
Love your slide show. Those are so fun, I should do one on my blog.
Post a Comment