
This is me, Ruth, Janae Burton, soon to be Cambell, Janae is my niece, and two daughters, Evette Bentley and Jessica Curtis. We all did the Salt Lake Marathon on April 19, 2008. This picture is taken at the Gateway, the finish line! I still can't believe we really did it, although I do feel it with every step I take. It was a great day, a great event and after we were done, it was a great run! We had a lot of family support, thank you all for coming out and cheering us on, you're the best!
6 comments:
WOW!!!! Aren't we so cool?????????
That is awesome! I'm so proud of all of you!!! Plus, you are look soo good!!!
YAY THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so neat that you guys did that!
You gals are so amazing to be able to have such endurance to run that far!!! I am in awe of you all!!!
That is amazing! I must not listen well (or Christy didn't tell me). I didn't realize you ran the marathon... I have always wanted to do that. I doubt it will ever happen... don't want it bad enough. Anyway, way to go... that's awesome!
Post a Comment